Benefits of Associate Members
Associate Member companies supply products and services to Regular Members. Products include truck, trailer, engine, tire and vehicle components and services include communications, technology, finance, insurance, legal and graphics.
Associate members have full voting rights in the organization and participate actively on TRALA committees and councils, as well as through service on the Board of Directors. Associate Membership highlights:
- Involvement in TRALA's Annual Meeting where you can network with potential and current customers, exhibit at the Technology Expo, participate in industry educational programs, hear nationally acclaimed speakers and enjoy golf and recreation events.
- First year associate members receive a free booth at the Technology Expo, as well as a discounted registration rate.
- A seat on the Associate Member Advisory Council, which allows you direct input to the TRALA Board of Directors.
- Representation and opportunities for involvement in a wide variety of TRALA councils and committees, each focusing on different priorities and member objectives.
- Promotion of your company's products and services in publications reaching truck renting and leasing industry executives. TRALA's biweekly news digest, EnRoute, is an electronic "quick read" focusing on business-related activities throughout the vehicle renting and leasing industry.
- The TRALA Membership Directory and Buyers Guide - the best resource in the industry for the names, addresses, phone numbers and emails for primary contacts with our member companies across the nation. Complimentary to TRALA members, it's published annually and updated electronically throughout the year. Associate members are listed without charge and advertising opportunities are available.
- Complimentary access to mailing lists and other direct marketing aids, including labels and lists in hardcopy or electronic format.
- Prominent placement on TRALA's web site www.trala.org. The website serves as a clearinghouse for product and service information for the truck renting and leasing industry.
- Significant discounts on truck renting and leasing industry surveys and supplemental data. Industry size, growth, registration numbers and purchasing trends are just a few of the items covered in the surveys.