Benefits of Industry Council
The Truck Renting and Leasing Association is the largest association dedicated to representation of vehicle renting and leasing interests. TRALA created the Industry Council for Vehicle Renting and Leasing to allow colleagues in related industries who share many of TRALA’s legislative priorities an opportunity to participate with the association and other council members on core legislative and regulatory issues affecting the broader industry.
The Industry Council grew out of TRALA’s involvement in leading a national coalition of car and truck renting and leasing interests to federally repeal state vicarious liability laws. Over the last decade, TRALA has established itself as the most aggressive legislative advocate within the vehicle renting and leasing industry. TRALA has compiled a strong record of success and legislative victories at the state and federal level that have saved hundreds of millions of dollars for vehicle renting and leasing interests. Participation in the council presents the opportunity to bring even more industry influence in areas such as taxes, liability reform, insurance and environmental issues.
Industry Council for Vehicle Renting and Leasing Membership Highlights
- An active role in the policy development of an organization that holds a strong record of success within Congress and the state capitols on issues such as tax, liability reform, transportation, insurance and the environment.
- Council membership creates an industry forum in which to pursue legislative initiatives in concert with other vehicle leasing interests, thereby increasing the influence and stature of the broader industry.
- Members can rely on TRALA to monitor every piece of state and federal legislation impacting the industry.
- Council membership fees are modest and are used to support council activities such as state legislative tracking, advocacy support, communications and administrative expenses.
- Involvement in where you can network with vehicle renting and leasing executives from around the country, a technology fair where you can see and discuss the latest in equipment, products and services, participate in industry educational programs, hear nationally acclaimed speakers and enjoy golf and recreation events.
- Significant discounts on truck renting and leasing industry surveys and supplemental data. Industry size, growth, registration numbers and purchasing trends are just a few of the items covered in the surveys.
- Promotion of your company's services in publications reaching vehicle renting and leasing industry executives.TRALA's biweekly news digest, , is an electronic "quick read" focusing on business-related activities throughout the vehicle renting and leasing industry.