TRALA Equipment and Advisory Council Informational Webinar on the Proposed Electronic Logging Device Rule
On Wednesday, May 7th at 2 PM EDT, TRALA's Equipment and Technology Advisory Council is hosting a webinar on the proposed Electronic Logging Device rule. TRALA will be joined by J.J. Keller & Associates, Zonar Systems and PeopleNet, to provide everyone with the information you need to know.
You will learn what the rule means for you and how to be in compliance. You will also learn about compliance issues specific to the renting and leasing industry.
Join us on May 7, find out how to comply with the proposed rule and ask any questions that you may have.
Web and Audio Conference Details
- Call 1-866-961-8491 5-10 minutes prior to the actual start time
- Enter your PIN 111222
- Once connected to the conference you will hear music until the conference begins, or you will be directly connected if the conference has already begun.
- During the conference you will be in listen-only mode, until such time as you are enabled to ask questions.
- Go to http://web.beaconlive.com
- On the Join a Meeting side of the login page, enter Meeting Room trala1
- Leave Access Code field blank and enter your first name, last name and company
- Click Join Meeting
Please contact TRALA's Brian Hefner by email at email@example.com or by phone at (703) 299-9120 if you have any questions.