Membership in TRALA opens the door to:
- A $25 billion industry
- The purchasers of 40 percent of new commercial trucks
- The owners and top executives of every leasing company/system in North America
- Interaction with key industry decision makers
- The best showcase for your products and services
Become an Associate Member
- Associate Member companies supply products and services to Regular Members. Products include truck, trailer, engine, tire and vehicle components and services include communications, technology, finance, insurance, legal and graphics.
- Associate members have full voting rights in the organization and participate actively on TRALA committees and councils, as well as through service on the Board of Directors.
Listen to more about the benefits of membership. about becoming an Associate Member.
Become a Regular Member
- TRALA Regular Members engage in commercial truck renting and leasing, vehicle finance leasing and consumer truck rental. The membership represents the full spectrum of the industry, including major national independent firms such as Ryder System, Inc., Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., U-Haul International, Budget, and Enterprise Commercial Trucks.
- In addition, membership also represents small and medium-sized businesses that generally participate as members of four group systems: Idealease, Mack Leasing System/Volvo Truck Leasing System, NationaLease and PacLease.
- In total, these 500-plus companies operate more than 4,000 commercial lease and rental locations and more than 18,000 consumer rental locations throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico.