Benefits of Regular Members
TRALA Regular Members engage in commercial truck renting and leasing, vehicle finance leasing and consumer truck rental.
The membership represents the full spectrum of the industry, including major national independent firms such as Ryder System, Inc., Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., U-Haul International, Budget, and Enterprise Commercial Trucks. In addition, the membership represents small and medium-sized businesses that generally participate as members of four group systems: Idealease, Mack Leasing System/Volvo Truck Leasing System, NationaLease and PacLease.
In total, these 500-plus companies operate more than 4,000 commercial lease and rental locations and more than 18,000 consumer rental locations throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. Regular Membership highlights:
- A voice in the legislation process at the state, federal and provincial level.
- Involvement in where you can network with vehicle renting and leasing executives from around the country, a technology fair where you can see and discuss the latest in equipment, products and services, participate in industry educational programs, hear nationally acclaimed speakers and enjoy golf and recreation events.
- TRALA publications: , a biweekly news digest, is an electronic "quick read" focusing on business-related activities throughout the vehicle renting and leasing industry.
- The TRALA Membership Directory and Buyers Guide - the best resource in the industry for the names, addresses, phone numbers and emails for primary contacts with our member companies across the nation. Complimentary to TRALA members, it's published annually and updated electronically throughout the year. Associate members are listed without charge and advertising opportunities are available.
- Significant discounts on truck renting and leasing industry surveys and supplemental data. Industry size, growth, registration numbers and purchasing trends are just a few of the items covered in the surveys.
- Representation and opportunities for involvement in a wide variety of TRALA councils and committees, each focusing on different priorities and member objectives.